Thursday 21 December 2017

Thursday December 21st 2017


Hello,

Here is what we did on Thursday.

Assembly: This morning we had a long assembly! We watched officers get pied in the face, played a trivia house game, did our communicator award and judged the ugly sweater contest! Congratulations to our communication award winner!

It was a fun day full of colouring, crosswords, watching movies and reading! 

Lunch/Recess

Gym: Please see Mr. B's blog for more information
Music: Please see Mr. Oliver's blog for more information

Lunch/Recess

French: Please see Mme. Stella's blog for more information.

Homework: I have sent home 2 reading comprehension assignments and a small math review package to complete over the break for practice.

I wish everyone a very fun, safe and relaxing holidays. I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for my class. From the bottom of my heart I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment