Monday 11 December 2017

Monday December 11th 2017

Hello,

Here is what we did today.

Math: Today we did our math test. I am going to do my best to mark them this week.
Language: We did our daily language review. Today we worked on our banner for the Christmas concert!






Lunch/Recess

Gym: Please see Mr. B's blog for more information
UOI: Today we went outside and used our senses to describe the scenery around us. This helped us brainstorm ideas and descriptive words that we could use in our writing. When we went back to class, as a class we created a descriptive paragraph about the scene that we experienced when we were outside. The students closed their eyes as I read it to them so they could picture it in their heads. They did so well! Our descriptive writing is really coming along. We talked about how we dont need to say " I can feel..." or "I can see..." etc. We just state what we can feel instead. For example: Instead of saying "I can feel the snow on my tongue" we can see "Snow falling all around me and landing on my tongue". It is more descriptive!


Lunch/Recess

French: Please see Mme. Stella's blog for more information.

Have a good night!

Miss. Ross

* Spelling due Thursday
*Spelling test Friday
*Book fair Dec 7-14
*Spelling test signed
*Raz kids twice before sunday
*Read 25 minutes

*Toys for tots
*Christmas ornaments form
*Choir tomorrow at 6:30--Red, white or green

No comments:

Post a Comment